Monday, July 24, 2006

braiiiins...

I spent most of today in my favourite position--Drugged Puppy Prone in a Wash of Sunlight, which is the only way to beat the heat when one has no AC. then I cleaned my room, did my laundry, read up on the Middle East crisis and, about 4.28, right on time, my black mood lifted. Amazing. This was helped by the fact that I got a card from mom and dad congratulating me on finishing my MA with a nice new picture of our family inside. Aw. Mom also tells me that she and dad are coming at the end of August, so now I can start planning our vacation--thank God Horatio's refurbishment is done so I can show off Trafalgar Square sans scaffolding.

Tomorrow night is another show. It should be interesting, "maintaining" a run of a show, since I've never done more than seven performances as an SM. Tomorrow afternoon, however, I'm going to see if I can find some new brains, since the ones we have in the show are starting to turn into mud. I love propping in London. You can get ANYTHING here, as long as you keep your Oyster card and your wits about you. In theory anyway...so far I haven't got a straight bead on a pair of brains, but I'm sure I'll find some tomorrow. 'Cause this is the best damn city in the whole world!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Just catching up on your blog, hon. I know I need to update mine. Glad to hear your black mood has lifted.

So what's an Oyster card?