Saturday, July 08, 2006

26 bits of Me!

[A is for age]: You should never ask a lady her age, whippersnapper.
[B is for beer of choice]: ice cold Point Special
[C is for career]: As Edward Gordon Craig said, "THEATRE."
[D is for your dog's name]: (was) Jingles (may be) something Shakespearian...
[E is for your essential daily item]: Oyster card, for public transport
[F is for favorite song at the moment]: Dude Dude Chick's "Toast of the Century" or Matt Winkworth's "Things You Can't Change"
[G is for favorite games]: Monopoly
[H is for Hometown]: Ashwaubenon, WI
[I is for the instrument you play]: Piano, sometimes, oh, and I sing!
[J is for favorite flavor of juice]: Peach ice-tea
[K is for kids]: As long as they can be transported without a huge SUV-sized stroller...
[L is for last hug?]: I can't remember the last proper one! wah!
[M is for marriage]: If you love someone enough to stay with them, no piece of paper could make that bond stronger
[N is for name of your crush]: Not in a public forum.
[O is for overnight hospital stays]: None so far
[P is for phobias]: Darkness, ironically.
[Q is for quote]: "As you travel thru life Brother, Whatever be your Goal, Keep your Eye upon the Doughnut, and Not Upon the Hole." --from a mug dad gave me
[R is for biggest regret]: Not having come to London sooner.
[S is for status]: In a few weeks I get to stick "MA" after my name! yay!
[T is for time you wake up]: 7:35 on the dot. Bless the snooze button.
[U is for underwear]: Is all going to be replaced tomorrow. Can't stand it anymore.
[V is for vegetable you love]: Green beans! Mmm!!!
[W is for worst habit]: Chewing my fingers
[X is for x-rays you've had]: Teef and torso--someday I'm gonna figure out why my right side hurts when I'm stressed.
[Y is for yummy food you make]: Baklava, roasted aubergines, fried potatoes and egg...
[Z is for zodiac]: Sagittarius, the Archer

I stole this off of Amada Baker's blog because I'm too uncreative tonight to come up with a witty topic of conversation. I was going to write on "I Wish I Wasn't a Racist" but then I became worried that maybe THAT could be construed as racism...some other time maybe. Tomorrow I have a DAY OFF, so I'm going to see "Pirates of the Caribbean" and go shopping.

No comments: