Monday, August 18, 2008

Whether bright or melancholy...rough and ready, finely spun...

Ye gods I am tired. Who thought it would be a good idea to go on a Ghosts, Myths and Mysteries tour on a Monday night? Stupid free CW pass... Okay, the vampire story was really creepy, and the loving daughter coming back from the dead was sweet and sad, and the wronged lover assuming the identity of another was pretty cool, even if poorly told, but I have a feeling that come tomorrow, when I'm falling asleep into my pin grabbit, I may have a few regrets. snooooore...

It was ironic that my friend Erin suggested we go on a walking tour tonight, because this afternoon I was offered a position as a storyteller with the evening programs. So come September I'll be the one scaring the children and causing a tear to dangle on the fringe of an eyelash. The director said I had a "very good" audition, hee, and the thought of actually performing after all these years is only a little frightening. Just like riding a bicycle, right? Right.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Congratulations! I'm so glad you'll be on the Ghost Story tour. you'll be so good at it. I am catching up on my Season 2 of Supernatural and DLing Season 3. Maybe you should get into some Supernatural too for...uh...inspiration. Wincest is wrong.

Unknown said...

Still kinda bummed I never made it to the Jack the Ripper night tour...