Friday, February 29, 2008

Yup, waiting.

My departure date has been pushed back to the 13th, which means I have two weeks (TWO WEEKS!) to sit around and do nothing. And I'm not actually exaggerating, because I did nothing today. Well, I made arrangements for some temporary housing at Williamsburg while I find a place, and then leapt into the truck when dad suggested we "go for a ride? huh? d'you wanna GO FOR A RIDE?!" But, in the meantime, nothing.

I heart Wisconsin, I really do, it's beautiful here and there are lots of things to do. But there's a foot of snow on the ground, no buses, and going anywhere is out of the question. I just hope I turn the next couple weeks into a writing and yoga fest and not a "House Hunters" marathon. I'm so excited I'm bored. How weird is that?!

No comments: