Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Quest...ionnnare

Mom was wondering why I didn't brag more on my MA, then I realised that I don't really talk about myself on my blog anymore. Probably because my life is stationary right now. So I copied a quiz my friend sent me from Myspace and here it is. I took out all the lame questions though. Enjoy!

3.Describe a typical Sunday for you:
Church, battling for groceries, lounging in front of the telly, big supper, long shower and early bed.

4. Any odd routines you follow when you wake up?
I curse out my alarm clock

5. If alcohol was banned worldwide, what would your reaction be?
Laugh—it didn’t work in ’29, it ain’t gonna work now.

6. When was the last time you cried?
After seeing “Bent” by myself.

7. Your CD collection is going to be repossessed. You may keep one.
Just don’t take my iPod.

8. Do you believe world peace is possible?
Ever the optimist, I believe it’s possible. Likely? No.

9. I'm a genie. Name your wish. (Money and Love cannot be granted).
Cillian Murphy. Or, alternately, peace in the middle east.
…fine, peace in the middle east, THEN Cillian Murphy

10. Name one thing about the OPPOSITE sex that automatically turns you off.
Smoking

11. Name one thing about the SAME sex that automatically turns you off.
Whaletail

12. Speaking of SAME sex, what do you think of Brokeback Mountain?
I just can’t quit it.

14. Where are you?
At work, on the reception desk, aka Nicki’s email checking time.

15. Leatherface is in the kitchen. Will you fight to victory, or hide?
Probably hide.

16. Do you feel that people underestimate you?
They underestimate my strengths and overestimate my weaknesses.

17. When you're in a bad mood, what will always put you in a better mood?
Music and journaling. Or, alternately, yelling at people.

18. Honestly, do you talk about MySpace in real life?
Not really. But I do go on and on about my blog.

19. Have you met someone online in person?
Yes.

21. Do you believe minimum wage should be raised?
YES.

22. If someone at a bar gives you "the look" how do you respond to it?
Pretend they’re not interested then flirt voraciously.

23. Desperation happens. Do you take advantage of desperate people?
No, I’m usually one of the desperate ones. sigh.

24. Pretend you're 15 deep in beers. Describe what you would be doing now?
I never get that far because I HATE throwing up.

25. Does everyone in your life know the real you?
Yup, I wear my emotions on my sleeve.

26. What is something you're afraid of?
Republicans.

27. Pretend you took a hit out of a bong. Describe what you would be doing now?
Probably hearing my dad’s voice going “tsk, tsk.”

28. Have you ever had a beer bong?
No.

29. You have two weeks to live. Would you tell anyone?
Depends on what I was dying from.

31. A band you thought was cool when you were 15:
Queen, and they STILL ROCK!

32. You have a nightmare, who's the first person you think to call?
I don’t call anyone.

33. Wanna have kids before you're 30?
Yes, but not by myself.

34. A memory from high school?:
Freshman year, being in the play opposite the guy I absolutely loved and getting to faint into his arms.

35. Ever had a crush on one of your friend's parents?:
Yeeees….

36. Naughtiest thing you've done at work:
Updated my blog.

37. Do you look more like your mom, or your dad?
Mom.

38. Something you've always wanted to learn how to do:
Play piano

40. Where you'd like to be in 10 years?
“And the Academy award goes to…Dr. Nicole Lemery for ‘Nelson!’”

41. Something you learned about life:
If you love someone, you should tell them. It might hurt when they turn you down, but the world needs as much love as possible.

42. What do you want for your birthday?
Cillian Murphy.

No comments: