Friday, August 04, 2006

What the hell else is there to talk about?!

I think I might not blog for awhile, since I feel like I'm boring everyone to death with the same thing over and over: "Eh, show, eh, job applications, eh, bus ride home." I did see a woman carrying a baby puppy on the Tube today and nearly fell over on the escalator again. awww. puppy. I want one. But nothing much fun or interesting has been happening--this stuff's better suited to the journal. So if you don't hear from me for awhile, no worries. I'll be back when the show is over--then you all get to hear about how depressed I am the show is over. :)

2 comments:

Batmanda said...

I like riding the bus. As long as there are no crazy or smelly people.

Sarah said...

I hope you don't feel like we don't appreciate your posts. I highly enjoy the stories about crazy bus rides and theatre joys or woes. If posting is something you like to do then do it. I like reading what's happening in your life. Even if I don't always post a comment. cheers love.