Monday, August 07, 2006

back due to popular demand...

not that I have anything terribly interesting to say. I seem to have caught a cold from one of the actors so today was spent largely in bed coughing and then whimpering as my lungs attempted to detach themselves from my chest. I can't say whether it's a cold or just one of these weird sicknesses I've been getting since living in London. Better me than an actor, anyway. It didn't stop me from going to see "The Wind That Shakes the Barley" tonight with hot, hot Cillian Murphy. An amazing movie about the IRA in the 20s...I really enjoyed it, even if I only understood about half of it due to actual Irish accents being used and being distracted the other half of the time by hot Cillian Murphy's actual amazing blue eyes.

*cough* *ouch* mrrr...

This being an independent woman of the new millenium sucks. I just want someone to put me to bed, make me a cup of tea and bring me the Guardian and some Nyquil.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Nicki-
feel beeter dear. I'm sorry to hear that your sick. I wish I was there to get you said Guardian and Ny Quill. Feel better.