Thursday, August 03, 2006

This is not about L0v3

Maybe this is the point where I become the secular nun. just spent two hours consoling the producer on their breakup. Only advice received: "don't fall in love with an actor!" Too late. But the updated blogg must appear punctually. I do love the city at night. That's when my play comes to life, when the prowl taht pushes action forward is animated, golem-like, the whole of London be a giant empty stage set that I can prowl around, poke at, make sure the props are in the right place before the actors appear and break stuff. Sent out another half doezen applications tonight. It's not that I Don't want to come Home, but I Do So LikeLondon, and I'm here, so I might as well stay. I just want to get paid. Is that so much to ask? Maybe sleep on it and see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully it will bring Toast because I'm really hungry right now. Does anyone remember that Toaster I had when I was in the dorms at Point? to make Pop-Tarts with? The one that had the Pop-Tart setting? I think I broke it, 'cause I don't know what happened to it. Alliteration code: lookout for foxes on the road.

2 comments:

godravensmile said...

Hey your blog is great!!this whole don't fall in love with actors, so true, but I've widened my own limitations to all men.I am going to be the ultimate secular nun after my last fling(commited in the spirit of revenge). Sorry, the discovery of your blog concided with a separate revelation. Love your work :) Kate

Sarah said...

I don't see why you can't live in the city. It would be much easier to look for a job and keep it when you are in the city you want to live in. Besides, it gives me another excuse to save money and visit.