I just read an article about a plane that skidded off the runway in a snowstorm at Midway and crashed into a street, killing a six-year-old boy. Aieee. It is very weird to read about the "normal" snow in the Midwest, since the weather here has been so mild. I mean, the grass is still green--not only green, but growing. This morning I was woken up by a lawn mower, and I thought it was a snowblower for a few minutes! Then walking to school I could hear birds singing and see squirrels frolicking. But don't worry, I'm bringing my winter coat to WI.
Sam's got a list of her things tu du on her website, so here's what I need to accomplish:
1. Finish writing project number three, a children's play, and hand in. So far, so good--on draft two. Due Thurs.
2. Perform writing project number three with slightly schizoid Greek performer named Nico and write up script. Due Thurs. Causing some alarm since I can't pull an all nighter and write script if I have to.
3. Interview author next Wed for an essay on "My Name is Rachel Corrie."
4. Finish first draft of essay before Friday. Not due until January, but I want it off my mind.
5. See "Twelfth Night" Attempt to regain sanity.
Okay, so I don't have nearly as much to freak out about as Sam, but because I'm working with a partner on one of my projects, I feel I am very behind. I'll have a DVD of the performance so y'all can laugh at my acting. :) I guess I'm only creating stress for myself. Everything is in a good way, but I'm trying to get it all done so I can clean my room and relax before I fly home Monday. Oh, that reminds me...
6. Buy some Drain-O. Clean long beautiful hair out of shower drain.