Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Can't fight it...

It's an unfortunate side effect of being around people that I tend to write less--by the time I tell a story over and over, it seems less important to blog it or write it down in my journal.

Oh, well. Merry Christmas, everyone! The last couple days have just been a whirlwind of family and seeing everyone...I've gone from being virtually alone in a huge city to being surrounded by people in a tiny burg. :) It's been good to see everyone, but I go to bed at night completely exhausted--hey, this time last week I was still in London!

I probably shouldn't fill in three days of family, food and friends when I'm exhausted on a Monday night, but I thought I'd drop a little line, since most of you told me that you've been reading and enjoying this. Yay. Sorry for all of y'all reading this for the first time I'm not funnier tonight. It's just been so good to see everyone--but don't worry, Lisa, I miss you too! Can't wait to get back and finish watching good ol' "Pride and Predjudice," either, Lisa, rrr, Mr. Darcy! :)

No comments: