Friday, October 12, 2007

dream gig

Before I went to bed last night, I made myself come up with a list of good things that happened yesterday, since I was feeling so negative. This is what I got:

1. Finished my sewing project--a canvas bag
2. Weight: Holding steady. Hipbones: projecting.
3. Had lovely fish for dinner.
4. Received $8 tip for no reason
5. Got a postcard
6. Payday
7. Wrote two more scenes for a play.

Today was cold and I'm still pretty cranky. I bought a new pair of mittens though, thinking they were extravagant, but glad for them when the sun went down.

Oh yeah--and I'm going to be the dramaturg on a production of "1776." Can you say "dream gig?" Finally I'll get to use that degree. On a play about men in breeches signing important historical documents. *happiness*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray! I'm so glad 1776 came through!