Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I aim to please!

Since everyone wanted to see pictures from St. Pauls, here ya go. Enjoy!

We made it after a couple wrong turns. If you look under the cross on the dome--that's where we ended up eventually.



I'm not a photographer, but I am just obsessed with street lamps. Here's another one to add to my collection.



Some of the eight hundred million stairs we climbed today. I couldn't take pictures of the interior, but I snuck this one anyway.




Lisa pointed out a cell tower in the distance that looked like the Eiffel Tower, prompting me to comment that the dome was higher than I thought. If you look at the center of the photo, just above the river, you can see the Globe theatre--a little blobby white thing. The flag was flying--currently they're showing Titus Andronicus, which I want to see, but I think I'll wait until the weather gets nicer.





Not a St. Paul's pic, but here's me in my new skirt feeling classical.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful! As ever. You should see Titus Andronicus-that would be sweet!

Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just spam your blog with my advertising campaign pink ladies fancy dress

Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Great blog you've got going here. If you would like to add any comments on halloween fancy dress in my blog then feel free.

Thanks Again