Sunday, September 07, 2008

so much hatred for such a little beagle...



Kizzy has started marking around the apartment, so in an effort to limit his leakage I made a makeshift "belly band" out of an old pair of jeans. I tried not to find humor in the situation--after all, this is a serious behavioral problem...but let's face it, Kizzy is too adorable in his little jean wiener wrap. Hardcore ripped jeans, 80's style, yeah.

Not much else going on on a Sunday...had militia today. Curse the gods of modern technology. All summer I was gearing myself up to ask a fellow minuteman out for coffee, but I kept chickening out. Then we Facebook'd each other...and it turns out we have nothing in common with each other in the 21st century. Arg. Oh well. We'll always have those right wheels. Nothing more romantic than taking a right turn on the field, staring deep into each others eyes, the captain yelling...sigh.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Nothing in common? Sometimes getting to know people you have nothing in common with can be fun. Especailly the part where you present them an alphabetized list of movies they need to see and books they need to read. But then, as far as intimacy goes, there are deal breakers...

Jack Petersen said...

I LOVE your beagle! I GOTTA get another dog. I'm happy for you.

JB