Thursday, September 18, 2008

Save Bitch!

I know most of you think I read Bitch just for the thrill of carrying around a magazine called "Bitch" but they really are a great, intellectual response to the pop-consumer-culture that surrounds us everyday. Great My Little Pony debates aside. And they're struggling. I have less than no money, but if you're able, I would really encourage you to donate to keep this brilliant rag alive. Think of it as an easy way to get my birthday pressie out of the way.

More updates later...my plug shipped from Hong Kong today, so hopefully I'll be back on my own machine soon.

1 comment:

Laura said...

My mom just emailed me Bitch is Saved! I thought it would take a miracle! They only had 10K last night. To everyone who gave: I love you all. seriously, I personally love you.