Wednesday, October 19, 2005

There's a light...

The power finally came on around 5:45 last night...NEVER was I so happy to be able to turn on a light when I went into a room! There's already a petition going around for "compensation" though. Let's see, I had to throw away about £15 of food, plus eating out for three days...hmm.

This morning I came to school to watch "Hedwig and the Angry Inch." The Musical Theater Society here is putting it on, and they want to adapt the script from the movie into the show so that more people can be in it and so that we can have an intermission and sell drinks. :) I think it will be an interesting job...we want to entertain people, of course, but I also think with a script and a story like this you have a duty to introduce people to new ideas and maybe sneak in a few themes and concepts. We'll see.

Tonight I'm off to the theater, so I have to hurry home and finish my Hamlet paper. It's a good thing I don't have class today, all of a sudden I got really busy. How did this happen, I wonder?

No comments: