Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Props, not of the stage variety

Remember that production of 1776 that I worked on last winter? I just found out that it's been nominated for a bunch of Jeff Awards, which are like the Oliviers, but you don't get a small statue of Laurence Olivier if you win, you get a...uh, I don't know what you get, but it's a pretty awesome mark of recognition for the Chicagoland area. Woot. I'm very proud to have been a part of this show. Thank you, thank you. Full list of nominees here.

In other exciting news, I'm going to keep this short so I can go do laundry.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Woot! It was good to see Dog and Pony get a few listde there...and I see my friend Rachel Healey...one of the APT designers..also got a bit o recgonition!

It's always a treat to see shows you've worked on get notice.

Premiere girl said...

Nice!!!!!!

tealracing16 said...

What happened to the individual award for whatever you were doing? I'm gonna call them later and bitch.

Laura said...

Well, maybe not of the stage variety but of the theatre variety.