Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday night

I overslept today, so now I'm rarin' to go on a Sunday night...I passed up bacon tonight to have a BLT with fake turkey, it was pretty good. I think I just wanted an excuse to eat tomatoes, lettuce and mayo. Maybe this vegetarian thing is easier than I thought it was.

I am very happy!!! Because I finally got my library card!!! And the woman behind the counter laughed at me when I told her I'd been looking forward to this day like it was my birthday. I checked out the David McCullough biography of John Adams and read it on the eL, which made me feel smart.

This is what I'm listening to right now: www.myspace.com/smartpants. This lady is one the actresses in the show--she's phenomenally talented. Please check out her songs, they are a mixture of Leonard Cohen, Michael Cerveris, and Alanis Morisette, unplugged. Woo!

No comments: