Thursday, October 09, 2008

happy dance

My flight leaves in nine hours!!! Whee! I can't believe I made it through this week without climbing the walls.

I am so excited to be going home. I need a bit of a vacation. Kizfiz is at doggy camp this week--I worried that he would miss me, but he shot through the gate with nary a backward glance. Thanks pooch. Love ya too.

Work is fine, everything is great, but it is going to be fabulous to not be doing anything for a couple days.

Except, ya know, playing with my niece. (also the furry ones)

And a wedding. Looking forward to that as well. I'm so excited I just spent an hour dying my hair, plucking my eyebrows, loofah-ing my backside and trying to remember how to put on foundation. Arg. Twentieth century beauty is complicated.

But! I am so happy and proud of Sarah and Travis, and happy to be a part of their big day. I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate with much dancing!!!

Dancing, dancing, dancing with the happy! Can't wait to see everyone and finally meet this "Lily" person who, I hear, is perfection incarnate.

Happy dance!

NLD is on vacation--see you when I get back!

No comments: